Skin Cancer Checks
Skin cancer accounts for a majority of newly diagnosed cancers in Australia. The incidence rate is two to three times higher than in Canada, the US, and the UK. Early detection is critical as an increasing number of people are diagnosed each year.
FAMILY HEALTHCARE ERINDALE OFFERS WHOLE BODY SKIN CANCER CHECKS AND ONSITE TREATMENT WITH DR HUSSAIN KAJANI
- Top to toe skin checks. Detailed assessment of all skin lesions with magnified dermoscopy.
- In appointment Biopsies. Lesions of concern can be rapidly biopsied in your skin check appointment for rapid histological diagnosis, saving time and preventing growth.
- Surgical excisions provided on-site. Wider excision and advanced flap/skin graft techniques can be booked on our surgical lists within our clinic if required.
- Automated Recall System. Get reminders when you’re due for a check.
- Cost effective appointments.
Skin checks are essential if you have any of the below risk factors:
- History of heavy sun exposure
- Several moles
- Age over 55
- History of past skin cancers, Basal, Squamous or Melanoma
- Fair skinned
- Family history of Melanoma
- On Immunosuppressant medication, for arthritis or transplants
Please phone the Surgery 08 8431 2077 to organise an appointment and our friendly reception staff will be more than happy to assist you.